The guidelines below detail the data protection policy of the company CBI with regard to personal data provided on its website www.premiere-note.com.
CBI respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters and management of your orders. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you to PREMIERE NOTE.
PREMIERE NOTE may collect personal data via its website from users requesting documents, subscribing to our newsletter or press releases, or creating an account or when ordering products on the website.
6 rue Guillaume Tell
or send an email to:
Information you provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our website or in our stores or via our social media pages. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (name, postal address, mail address, mobile phone)
- Username and password
- Payment information (payment card number, expiration date, card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (delivery address, billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Information or content you provide (questions, comment, email)
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network)
Management of personal data by the company
The company collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
- Managing subscriptions to our newsletter (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
- Sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information,
- Managing of your wish list.
- To respond to your requests.
In order to perform our contractual obligations to you. This would include our fulfilling orders you have placed for goods or services, providing you with the goods or services you have selected to receive, contacting you in relation to any issues with your order or where we need to provide your personal data to our service providers (e.g. our courier company), or to operate our site.
Please note that when we do need to use certain of your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligation to you, if you do not provide it then we may not be able to perform the contract to the level you expect or at all.
Data security and privacy
PREMIERE NOTE has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, PREMIERE NOTE does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.