Version applicable from May 25, 2018.
The website www.premiere-note.com attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
This charter applies to all services offered by the website www.premiere-note.com(« We »). For any product or service offered by the website www.premiere-note.com additional rules may apply.
This charter can be modified at any time to meet legal, regulatory and technical changes.
With this document, we wish to inform our customers and prospects (« You ») of the means implemented and the purposes pursued in relation to the collection of personal data when we act as the controller, in accordance with the regulations in force. In particular this applies to when you browse our Websites, or when you use our forms to contact us.
For the purpose of this document, the following terms are defined as:
Personal data, or data of personal nature, is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person, that is treated by the website www in its capacity as Processing Manager.
Refers to the website www.premiere-note.com. The person responsible for the data as the data controller, is anyone who determines the purposes and means of processing of the personal data.
The data processor is a subcontractor processing the data on behalf of a data controller and acting under their instructions. The data processor must be in a position to provide sufficient technical and organizational guarantees to ensure the protection of personal data.
Processing is any transaction (or set of transactions) involving personal data, regardless of the processing method applied. In particular this includes the collection, recording, organization, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, broadcast or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, and the locking, erasure or destruction of data.
SECURITY MEASURES FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the controller
The website www.premiere-note.com is represented by CREATION BEAUTE INTERNATIONAL SAS.
The collection and processing of Personal Data by the website www.premiere-note.com is governed by the GDPR and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data.
We are transparent
All Personal Data about you is collected directly from you.
The legal grounds for the collection of your Personal Data are:
The execution of our contractual relations. The non-provision of these would result in impossibility or difficulty of carrying out the Services;
Our legitimate interest in ensuring the best possible quality of service.
When necessary, your consent is requested. This consent can be withdrawn at any time and easily.
We are required to process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites including the development of sales statistics.
- Management of technical direct marketing operations (which includes technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and deduplication).
- Carry out operations relating to direct marketing.
The performance of requested operations: send you newsletters, informative messages and promotional offers by email, to keep you informed of news.
- Assert our rights, ensure compliance with the terms and conditions, the anti-spam policy, and laws and regulations.
- Comply with the legal requirements.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
The mandatory or optional nature of the Personal Data requested and the possible consequences of a lack of response are specified to you during the collection.
We may collect your following Personal Data and other data:
- Your contact information (name, surname, function, address, telephone number, email address…).
- Information collected via cookies.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Your personal data is confidential.
- Your personal data, including your databases and campaign content, is not sold, rented or disclosed to third parties.
- The website www commits to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data, not to disclose it, in whatever form.
- Your Personal Data is secure: as part of our obligation of means, we inform you that appropriate organizational and technical measures are taken to preserve the security, the integrity and the confidentiality of your Personal Data and in particular, to prevent that they are distorted, damaged or accessible to unauthorized third parties.
WE RESPECT YOUR RIGHTS
You can also contact us at any time by email or contact The French Data Protection with this link http://www.cnil-fr/en/home.